"professor" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At the same time he was a professor of international law from 1971 to 1981.
- The police became involved after a female law professor working in the building called them.
- The authority figure just happened to be a law professor.
- Current and former law professors played the role of the judge.
- He was an Associate professor of law from 1946 to 1950.
- Maybe not, said their escort, an American law professor who is white.
- He gave up the game to concentrate on his career as a law professor.
- In 2008, he was promoted to full professor of law.
- In 1835 he was nominated as professor of public law and political economy.
- Of course, the strategy will take years, law professors said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.