"professional" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And a political professional is not how she sees herself, either.
- The race between these two Democrats seems close, political professionals say.
- Of course, as most political professionals will tell you, the best stories sometimes are never written down.
- Some say he has not tended to politics at home as a political professional should.
- His challenges ahead, as the political professionals see it, are also clear.
- Still, the state's political professionals do not count the Senator out.
- Let's go back to the old way and let the political professionals pick the candidates.
- In the view of some political professionals, it was a powerful first stage for a campaign, but only that.
- But most political professionals consider the Democratic contest too close to call.
- Many political professionals think the final total could exceed $40 million.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.