"production" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The production is staged as a movement toward common ground.
- He staged many successful productions but seems to have lived beyond his means.
- Then, in 1977, the first musical production was staged, with an annual show each October since.
- The production has been staged in 44 countries and translated into 24 languages.
- The program presents an average of three fully staged productions each school year.
- To date, more than 100 productions have been staged in 12 languages.
- The company has used that venue ever since for its fully staged productions.
- From 1902 until the late 1960s, the singing club also staged theatrical productions.
- The production will not be fully staged, for reasons that vary with the speaker.
- A better-received production of the play was staged six months later in Boston.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.