"proceedings" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The position of the government is to help these people during the legal proceedings.
- He and his wife were involved in the legal proceedings.
- But the bank went ahead and legal proceedings began last month.
- There will be many more legal proceedings before his case comes to an end.
- I do not think that is what we mean by legal proceedings.
- This means there would be no legal proceedings in which to present evidence.
- If no legal proceedings are made, nothing is to happen to the content.
- This is a list of people involved in the trial and the following legal proceedings.
- That conversation could then not be used in future legal proceedings.
- When he refused, the Church started legal proceedings against him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.