"prize" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She captured two British prizes during her cruises to Europe.
- This ship is now a British prize.
- She was obviously French - built, so presumably had been a British prize.
- And, do you know, though she only cost twelve thousand dollars all told, she took over three hundred thousand dollars of British prizes.
- The British prize, the Longitude prize, led to the development of the marine chronometer.
- The British prize I mentioned did bring a handsome sum at the sell-off.
- Winner of the Glenfiddich Trophy, a British prize for culinary writers.
- Moniza Alvi published several poetry collections and won British literary prizes.
- On the voyage over, two British prizes were captured.
- Failing to take any British prizes, she was renamed again as Portsmouth Packet.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.