"prize" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Among the guerrillas was a long-sought prize - the alleged mastermind of the massacre of 127 bus passengers in April.
- The elusive, long-sought prize, a two-pound wild landlocked salmon nestled in a bed of ice, had been caught two days before.
- For local labor and community organizers and the close to 30 percent of the city's population who live below the federal poverty level, the new wage law is a long-sought prize.
- His face was shadowed; perhaps his sleep had been visited by ill dreams, dreams in which the smallest of errors denies a man his long-sought prize.
- Rather than let a rival walk away with its long-sought prize, Viacom Inc., the friendly suitor in the bidding war over Paramount Communications Inc., decided yesterday to match the competition.
- The X-ray pictures of the virus's probe are a long-sought prize that until now have eluded capture.
- International South Africa won a long-sought prize from Wall Street: an investment-grade rating from Moody's that is expected to make it easier to raise money to build roads, provide electricity and create jobs.
- Jermayan marveled to see that even then, its horde brother still clung to Vestakia, as if having reached the long-sought prize, it could not bear to relinquish it.
- That object was the long-sought prize that men had sought through robbery and murder, the million-dollar portmanteau once the property of Wadden van Zuyder!
- Some long-sought prizes eluded him: U.N. peacekeepers remain bogged down in Cyprus, where hopes for ending partition waned when Turkey abruptly pulled back from negotiations.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.