"prize" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If the team gets over 100 points, they win a big prize.
- The group would win a big prize together at the end.
- It seems as if they were one step away from the big prize.
- Now he is in a dead heat for the big prize.
- Never mind, Mark had still won the biggest prize of all.
- These are the questions with which people have won the biggest prize.
- The biggest prize to be won was £28,000 on 22 March 2006.
- This was the third biggest prize in the site's history.
- She entered the House to meet new people and to win the big prize.
- How quickly the state will put the bigger prizes on the table is a major question.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.