"prize" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Since 1863 the club has given an annual prize at the school games.
- The company won the annual national prize for export activities in years 2006, 2007.
- Since 2002 an annual medical prize has been awarded in his name.
- Since 1998, the group has awarded an annual prize for environmental activity.
- He followed that by establishing an annual prize for peace.
- The annual prize is awarded to the best published book in American studies.
- Here we reveal the winner of our £1,000 annual prize.
- The association awards a number of annual prizes for historical research.
- The interest that builds throughout the year on the account makes up the majority of the annual prize.
- Is an annual prize awarded to the best Asian player.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.