"prize" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The main problem is usually an overwhelming desire to press the prize specimens from all your friends' and neighbours' gardens as well!
- But when they turned me into my cage, I immediately became the prize specimen of the exhibition.
- These "types" are, of course, the novelist's prize specimens.
- He opened the conservatory door and stood looking along the avenue of greenery toward his prize specimen.
- Stark naked he lay there on the couch, a prize specimen at a canine show letting the judge give it the once over.
- Trevor threw himself quite passionately into his hobby, growing prize specimens and developing new breeds.
- He uses rubber molds of prize specimens to turn out white blanks that he sells wholesale.
- Here gardeners can pay anything from £10 for some of the popular varieties to five hundred pounds for a rare prize specimen.
- In build, too, he was a prize specimen, lithe and powerful as an athlete.
- Although mounting an animal has long been considered an art form, often involving months of work, not all modern taxidermists trap or hunt for prize specimens.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.