"prize" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They have given thousands of dollars in prizes to the participants.
- On the line was $1,000,000 in prize money for the winner.
- Each day, there's $150 in prizes for the top catch.
- The company pays out more than $1 million a month in prizes.
- During the show's first season, the team only needed to obtain $1,000 in prizes.
- A total of $110,000 in prizes will be awarded among 900 men, women and children taking part throughout the week.
- In general, he said, prizes, "can keep the science moving forward."
- They were awarded with over $20,000 in cash and prizes.
- The competition awards a total of $7000 in prizes each year to the top 3 teams.
- The group didn't enter the contest, and that cost them $25,000 in prize money.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.