"prize" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was a nominee for the 1995 Giller Prize.
- The article raised debate within the media and in the wider public over the credibility of the Giller Prize.
- Taylor's debut novel, the book was nominated for the Giller Prize in 2001.
- It was a nominee for that year's Giller Prize.
- Clark served on the jury at the 2001 Giller Prize.
- In 2006, he hosted the Giller Prize for literature.
- He was the first writer to win the Giller Prize more than once.
- It was the winner of that year's Giller Prize.
- Open was a commercial and critical breakthrough, earning a nomination for the Giller Prize.
- He was also member of the jury for the Giller Prize in 1994, 1995, 1996 and 2003.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.