"privacy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You have no right to invade my privacy, not even in your own house.
- The Times does not often invade people's privacy without good reason.
- You see fit to invade my privacy for no good reason- fine.
- "So that you could invade my privacy and get some images from me."
- They don't have to worry about us invading people's privacy.
- Nice job in going ahead and invading their privacy anyway.
- I had invaded my own privacy by publishing a book.
- Will it tell us, and, if not, are we invading its privacy to ask?
- It's up to them to find a way to keep the internet free without invading our privacy.
- The answer, it appears, is that many people believe the government will invade only someone else's privacy.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.