"prisoner" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This was shown to be sometimes true when British prisoners were returned home in 2003.
- Hands above his head, he was marched off to a building where other British prisoners of war were being held.
- A growing number of British prisoners have served in the armed forces.
- Meanwhile, some British prisoners of war are digging from the other way.
- British prisoners were held in separate camps all over Germany.
- The tanker had several hundred British prisoners of war on board.
- Since he too would only give his name and number, I began, as always with a British prisoner, to make small talk.
- Asked if that applied to all detainees, not just three British prisoners, he said it did.
- During the conquest, members of the division shot 45 captured British prisoners.
- The British prisoners were being cared for and released, as they had assumed was the case throughout.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.