"prison" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But officials do not allow pornography to be viewed by those prisoners who have told prison psychologists of past obsession with the material.
- Rita Moreno plays the most contrived character, a nun who is also the prison psychologist.
- The prison psychologist always told all us cons the only thing to do with it was spread it around fast.
- Guider later told prison psychologists, that he was sexually abused by his mother and at a boys' home.
- "I went to the prison psychologist to ask what we should do," he said.
- She has worked as a prison psychologist.
- The move to Michigan, where he will work as a prison psychologist, is meant as a new start.
- This was pretty standard stuff in a police or prison psychologist's office, but I didn't see how it related to psychological warfare.
- Gilbert served as a prison psychologist in Nuremberg, where he had close contact with those on trial.
- There, he befriended a prison psychologist, who convinced officials to allow Solly to visit his mother.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.