"prime" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Most of them are clearly not ready for prime time.
- The prime time is between 10 pm and 1 am.
- A hit in prime time could turn that around all by itself.
- There's no reason you can't put a talk show on in prime time.
- It was well into prime time by now, of course.
- The final will be in prime time on April 8.
- The middle of the night is still prime time for those who want to learn how to be a doctor.
- News programs, which once had to battle to find a place in prime time, have more support than ever before.
- The past is not especially welcome in today's prime time.
- This show ran five days a week at prime time for 13 weeks.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.