"prime" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They ask what the prime rate is up to today.
- The prime rate is not nearly so important these days as it was in the past.
- The prime rate rose half a point, to 11 percent.
- The prime rate reached 11 1/2 percent in early 1989.
- The prime rate had sat at 13.5 percent since March.
- Most are set at 1.25 to 2.5 percent above the prime rate.
- Bank of America raised its prime rate to 9 percent.
- A year ago, the prime rate at most banks was 6 percent.
- Rates are usually prime rate plus 2,3 or 4 percent.
- The prime rate was cut a percentage point just over a week ago.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.