"prime" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Well, some of the prime candidates don't seem to think so.
- "He's not exactly a prime candidate for conversion to their cause right now."
- About 800,000 of the estimated 2 million people were not prime candidates for new jobs.
- We knew perfectly well I was no prime candidate for your wife.
- The prime candidate for a long-term care policy is someone 50 to 60 years old.
- It seemed to her they were prime candidates for a bit of intervention.
- We would have thought this was a prime candidate for disclosure.
- He'd been a prime candidate for the Council since he was nine.
- He was a prime candidate for a stroke or a heart attack.
- Although he is a prime candidate for the Michigan job, a season like this doesn't help.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.