"pressure" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Now is the time to put even more pressure on the Government."
- You can't go out and put more pressure on yourself.
- "For Game 5, we want to put pressure on them to go up to their place and win both."
- Many of them have put pressure on state officials for help.
- Again, he was trying not to put pressure on them.
- "You should put pressure on the American government to take him out of here."
- We've just got to find a way to put pressure on him.
- We've decided to set up a campaign to put pressure on the Government and we need someone to run the office.
- Bush says he will put pressure on countries to get their support.
- You like to put pressure on yourself to get better.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.