"presidential" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- About 20 percent of Presidential nominations have not gone through.
- Once again, he lost - at least in the short run - and the Republican presidential nomination went to another.
- There won't be a fight for the Democratic presidential nomination.
- Who was the first woman to win a major party's vice presidential nomination?
- In 1952 he was one of five people on the short list for the Republican vice presidential nomination.
- He was a candidate for the Republican presidential nomination in 1920.
- He was a candidate for the Democratic presidential nomination in 1992.
- His 1972 race for the Democratic presidential nomination barely got off the ground.
- In 1959, the senator let it be known that he was not going to campaign a third time for the presidential nomination.
- And for months, it has felt as if the Democratic presidential nomination was his to lose.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.