"presence" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- No one else seemed to notice the man, and he turned away from the girl without acknowledging her presence.
- They never looked up or in any way acknowledged my presence as I entered.
- There also needs to be a greater effort to acknowledge their presence in the battle field.
- One of the men looked up after a while, acknowledging his presence.
- They acknowledged her presence and then quickly found other things to do.
- There were enough people present that father and son didn't really have a chance to talk much beyond acknowledging each other's presence.
- They had yet to look up or acknowledge anyone else's presence in the room.
- He might never have acknowledged her presence had she not called out to him.
- In fact, it didn't even acknowledge their presence at all.
- She did not look at him or acknowledge his presence.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.