"premise" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The business was immediately successful, and in September he moved to larger premises.
- By the end of the first year the strength grew to 97 and the school moved to a larger premise.
- The success of the business allowed them to move to larger premises in 1871 and add a wholesale department.
- As his business grew over the years, he moved to larger premises, and eventually had a million books in stock.
- As the school began to expand, once again the search was on for larger premises.
- The new headquarters were soon found to be too small and a decision was taken to build larger premises on the same site.
- By 1989 the College was expanding at such a rate that larger premises were required.
- In ten years their business had grown and it was necessary to find larger premises.
- Those who are involved with it want to move to larger premises.
- He moved the store to larger premises one year later, and expanded the field of business.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.