"potato" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She looked up from peeling potatoes as Jane went in.
- "To get spare parts will take months, and until then we'll be peeling potatoes by hand."
- But what good are they when we're peeling potatoes at a minimum security prison?
- And the women in the house, peeling potatoes, getting the coal, carrying water.
- Sally and the two girls were on the couch, peeling potatoes.
- As if she were carrying water from a well, or peeling potatoes.
- She peeled potatoes for French fries quietly, her eyes always on the sky.
- You would,' muttered April from the sink where she was peeling potatoes.
- The younger ones peeled potatoes and set the table.
- I would attempt to do something like peeling potatoes with one of those footknives.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.