"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Each of the 10 Mustang football teams in the 1970s posted a winning season.
- White quickly turned around the Illinois football program, posting a winning season in only his second year.
- The Wildcats posted an undefeated season with a record of 9-0.
- The program had not posted a winning season in any of the 6 seasons prior to his arrival.
- To date, he is the only Cowboys head coach to have never posted a winning season or coached a playoff game.
- Three times a Scates team posted an unbeaten season: 1979, 1982, 1984.
- Callahan was also the last Raider coach to have posted a winning season.
- Yet no other year can compare to the 2006-07 season in which the Farmers posted a 12-2 season.
- She finished 4th overall and posted a season's best in her free skate of 113.57 points.
- Although never posting a winning season, they did make the playoffs in two of their three seasons.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.