"post" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He is new to his job, the most powerful legislative post in the state.
- In this powerful post he is presently at work on a broad reform of the performing arts.
- Would he supervise the government as a first deputy mayor or hold another powerful post?
- The vote in his Baghdad district sets him up to run for the powerful post of speaker.
- The order also created the powerful post of state superintendent to operate the district with total authority for five years.
- This was the most powerful post at the Imperial court.
- The office of president was originally envisaged as a powerful post after the 1979 revolution.
- In addition, the conference approved plans to establish a new, powerful post of president.
- At the same time, he promoted police officers with close connections to him to powerful posts.
- She didn't seem to think it was a powerful post, anyway.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.