"portray" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Last season, she wanted to take a shot at portraying a black woman.
- Isn't that how some men tried to portray women only a generation ago?
- Early in her career, she became well known for portraying older women.
- Do you have a desire to portray a woman on screen?
- We were able to portray young women as role models, not because they're beautiful or popular but for other reasons.
- In Shakespeare's time only young boys could portray women on the stage.
- Q. On balance, do you think they portray women in a positive light?
- The way they portrayed the men and women in uniform had nothing to do with it losing support.
- She portrayed a mentally ill young woman who is married to a much older man.
- It portrayed a woman holding a spaniel in her arms.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.