"port" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In his spare time he wrote articles for the line's in-house magazine about life aboard ship and visits to exotic ports.
- The critics have ignored, however, the driving style that comes to us from these exotic ports of call.
- Her childhood was spent overseas, in exotic ports of call.
- Ella Fitzgerald, for more than 50 years, carried her music to the most exotic and minutest ports of call.
- Plus, you'll likely stop in exotic ports along the way, combining the reunion with the thrill of traveling to new places.
- Yet for all the modern progress it had made, Istanbul had managed to retain the flavor of an exotic, foreign port.
- On her return, she had traveled in and out of the world's most exotic ports and had weathered significant storms.
- It exhilarated Pitt, carrying the nostalgic sensation of faraway exotic ports.
- There were trips to Tahiti, South America and just about every exotic port of call.
- The trip provided strong impressions of the sea, sailing, and exotic ports, that he later employed in his poetry.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.