"port" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The river was a major port from the 1840s until well into the 20th century.
- It has a major port where a park of economic activities is based.
- In the 13th century it developed into one of the major British ports.
- It was declared to be a major port on 11 July 1974.
- Find someone who has entered a major port by boat.
- The boat stops at the major ports for several hours.
- As a major port, the city has attracted immigrants from around the world.
- The town is a major port with ferry services to England.
- Probably few Americans knew until this week that major ports were operated by a foreign company.
- A major port and an international airport are situated in the north of the county.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.