"port" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is the largest city and main port of the country.
- Until the beginning of the 20th century, Acre served as the main port for the region.
- The city has a main port at the south of the Konyaaltı.
- The main ports of call are likely to be beaches and restaurants.
- In any case, trade was beginning to develop with Sanctuary as the main port.
- The party gathered before the main port, which, like all the others, was made in the form of a great diamond.
- She was flying above one of the ship's main ports.
- The main port was also built and inaugurated in 1916.
- London was the main port where between one and two million pieces were landed each year.
- It used to be one of the main ports in history.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.