"port" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Often they are associated with a particular marina or port.
- Over the years, the city with its port has known many metamorphoses.
- This was similar to other US states with large ports.
- Now, what's cool about that is many fewer processes should be listening with open ports or talking.
- It is very expensive to build a cache with additional ports.
- Jerry's is the kind of place where you want to end your meal with port and a toothpick.
- The operating costs there are competitive with other ports in the region.
- The increase in portage from 10% to 25% was a clear concession to the countries with large ports.
- Coffee is next, with brandy or port, and for the children, a large box of chocolates.
- The requirement that all products be equipped with standard ports is removed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.