"port" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The estimated cost of security for the port was just over $14,000.
- The two ships then started back for their home port.
- "How come they didn't radio someone or head for port?"
- It was the same for most ports of call in the western Pacific.
- The year that happened to be a very good one for vintage port.
- Construction for the port started in 2010 and is expected to be completed by mid-2013.
- One could, if it was desirable, look for possible ports of call on the way.
- The following year (1774) he was made collector for the port.
- In minutes, everyone was seated, ready for the 'port back to the Washington.
- That new demand will be the mainstream use for the port.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.