"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The most popular hypothesis has been to relate it to learning and memory.
- Two popular hypotheses have not held up in recent studies.
- At least, this study indicates that the popular hypothesis of the postsynaptic silent synapses does not apply in all systems.
- It contrasted the popular hypothesis that evolution of such social behavior was based on mutual benefits to the population.
- This was initially a popular hypothesis, but lost favour in the 1980s.
- The second and more popular hypothesis puts forward is the idea that the perspective is derived from the gaze line of Justice.
- To date, there are two popular hypotheses for this phenomenon.
- A popular hypothesis in the past was that the towers were originally a redoubt against raiders such as Vikings.
- There are two popular hypotheses that explain the evolution of the primate vision differences from this common origin.
- There is no definitive explanation for the name; two popular hypotheses are:
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.