"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He is now known for his Spectacle de la nature, a most popular work of natural history.
- Now, he said, the entire book market is down, whether serious or popular work.
- This soon became Bartók's most popular work, and brought him some money.
- But no one can expect a popular work to discuss all the evidence.
- The piece has become Thompson's most popular work, and is frequently performed today.
- Today, it is still the best known and most popular work by Prescott.
- It would be written in Reikspiel of course, a popular work.
- It remains the franchise's most popular work outside Japan until today.
- It became, and remained, his most often played and popular work.
- This would prove to be his most popular work and by 1639, eight editions had been produced.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.