"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That money, which he said totaled about $600 million, goes to a variety of often politically popular projects throughout the state.
- Making books is a popular project of the literacy program.
- But even with this popular project, the company has faced considerable criticism and distrust.
- "Literacy is a popular project right now," he said.
- Summer is the season for outdoor public art, and two particularly popular projects are returning this year.
- Saving the world is not necessarily the most popular project these days.
- It is one of the most popular projects Microsoft's office labs division has ever released.
- Yet even this popular project has not been immune to politics.
- It was a great popular project during the history of building gardens in Changzhou.
- During that same time they have also spread about $1 billion in member-item money around their districts on popular projects.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.