"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Each year, popular costumes are dictated by various current events and pop culture icons.
- Halloween is the most popular costume or fancy dress event of the year in western society.
- The most popular costumes researched for such fancy dress are the Madonna Look, punk fashion and neon-colored clothing.
- One of many popular costumes used as lingerie.
- They were extremely popular costumes.
- Many dancers also adopted the look simply because they liked it, and it has survived to become the most popular costume for oriental dancers across the globe.
- At the time, the most popular costumes were traditional Halloween figures such as devils, ghosts, skeletons, and witches.
- So many people pretend to Gaga on October 31st, its fitting that she opted for such a popular costume.
- Halloween fads of recent years suggest that becoming a popular costume is a fleeting measure of infamy.
- It's a popular costume for masques - all that red.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.