"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Paul Kendrick (born in 1983) is an author of popular history.
- For these and other reasons, Sobibor has never entered popular history.
- He worked within what we'd now consider the rules of a genre, romantic popular history.
- He has written several works of popular history about the British Empire.
- His specialty was writing about what was at the time recent and popular history.
- But it is a very long time since anyone attempted a popular history of the left in Britain.
- This is popular history at its best, neither shallow nor simplistic.
- Despite this, many urged the land owners not to destroy the building because of its popular history.
- It is under this aspect that Roosevelt seems most likely to live in popular history.
- Her character is regarded as one of the most popular in the shows history.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.