"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 1863, he wrote the first of several popular biographies of Stonewall Jackson.
- A popular biography that is still read and quoted.
- Kobrin's popular biography of Ivan the Terrible was published in 1989.
- During the 1920s, he achieved international fame for his popular biographies which combined historical fact and fiction with psychological analysis.
- In 1970, he received the University of British Columbia medal for popular biography.
- He is the author of many books, including a highly popular biography of Lord Cochrane.
- In addition, affordable paperback editions of popular biographies were published for the first time.
- Some of the people in this book would make terrific subjects for popular biographies.
- At the age of 29, the popular biography continues, Siddhartha left his palace to meet his subjects.
- He has also contributed to two popular biographies of Michael Jackson.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.