"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is a popular summer getaway located on Waubee lake.
- The balmy temperatures and festive atmosphere extend into the start of winter, making Galveston a popular getaway from colder climes.
- Environments that seem so authentically themselves often become popular getaways for rich and famous people, who need all the reality they can get.
- Today the park is a popular getaway for Washington residents.
- It is a popular getaway famous for its tropical flowers.
- Before the 2009 tsunami Vavau had a beach resort which was a popular getaway for locals on weekends and is also visited by overseas tourists.
- The road is the main access route for Nikkō, a popular getaway for tourists in the north of Tochigi.
- By the 1970s Aspen had become a popular getaway for affluent celebrities and business executives.
- Others are exploring domestic sites like Qingdao, a popular getaway for people from Beijing.
- The Liwa Oasis, on the southern edge of the emirates, is a popular getaway for its desert scenery.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.