"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- David Garrick staged another popular adaptation in 1773.
- Classics Illustrated continued its popular literary adaptations, finally ending its run in the early 1970s after 169 titles.
- They perform a variety of styles including, but not limited to, a cappella, gospel, swing, classical, and popular adaptations.
- They were an adaptation of an Eastern style, very popular within the Vale; whether they would become popular outside it had yet to be determined.
- The Spanish version, whose designer was Eduardo Vega, is the most popular adaptation.
- He recommenced production in early 1941 with a popular adaptation of The Corsican Brothers.
- "Air on the G String", a popular adaptation of the second movement (the 'Air') of the latter composition.
- One popular adaptation titled The Royal Merchant was published, probably in 1706 (the quarto is undated).
- That latter version of the character has been the basis of all popular adaptations and expansions to the material.
- Two popular adaptations in the 1930s revived interest in the character of Raffles.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.