"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In mid-1936, he was signed to Decca and made scores of popular records until 1946.
- If you have a piano in the Home and a pianist, music can provide a chance for a sing-song - so do popular records.
- That's literally what it was: a list of the 10 most popular records in Harlem, based on sales reports from six area record shops.
- Examples of turntable effects can also be found on popular records produced in the 1960s and 1970s.
- Few of these popular records gave any indication of his future Cowboy style.
- He discusses some of the major scandals that stained the popular President's record.
- If American pop has produced anything that could be called a classic style of popular record, this is probably it.
- James recorded many popular records and appeared in many Hollywood movies.
- The understanding was that the airing would help record companies show viewers popular records in order to increase album sales.
- He began playing the gramophone record and it soon became one of the more popular records at the venue.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.