"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Last week Congressional Republican leaders dropped the $18 billion request from a popular emergency-spending bill.
- But they made a strategic decision not to filibuster the highly popular family-leave bill in February.
- And the Senate rejected his plan to include medical savings accounts in a popular bill to make health insurance more accessible.
- Another popular bill would outlaw restrictions on what doctors could tell patients about treatment options.
- Gary's own feelings about the popular bill were similarly mixed: It seemed a barbaric solution to an intolerable problem.
- But it was not the only case of a popular bill's dying as lawmakers wind down their affairs.
- That way, he said, the lawmakers did not have to worry about opposing what might otherwise have been a popular bill.
- Some Republicans insisted today that they had no intention of delaying a vote on a popular bill.
- Mr. Bush wanted to avoid vetoing the popular bill.
- Some Republicans were plainly unhappy with such an amendment, fearing it would portray them as delaying a popular bill.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.