"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He soon became the focus of a popular revolt.
- It must be broken first on the back of a popular revolt.
- In one place it may be a popular revolt against a tribal enemy.
- It was the first time that a popular revolt interfered with the army's construction plans.
- If this continues, there will be a popular revolt, maybe bloodshed.
- In 475, a popular revolt against the emperor started within the capital.
- But officials are afraid that such a step would provoke a popular revolt.
- But popular revolts like this can create new problems of their own.
- "No one was prepared to support a popular revolt."
- "To avoid a popular revolt, it is better that he resign," the general told a radio station.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.