"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Months, of course, are not enough to create a great popular rebellion.
- The motivations for the popular rebellion were complex.
- In 1850 the first of a series of popular rebellions began that would nearly destroy the dynasty.
- He erased a small tax break for financial institutions operating abroad, which is hardly likely to trigger a popular rebellion.
- There were two more attempts at liberation in 1516 and 1521, both supported by popular rebellion, especially the second one.
- The cat massacre "did suggest a popular rebellion, though it remained restricted to the level of symbolism."
- When a number of soldiers refused to use the guns and were jailed, popular rebellion broke out.
- Goodness knows we're a lot more likely to see scheming nobles than any sort of spontaneous popular rebellion.
- The town was destroyed in 1102 after a popular rebellion to the chancellor Muarcaldo.
- This provoked an explosion of popular rebellions across Spain.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.