"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He also formed an intimacy with Caligula, then a popular favorite.
- The playlist contained about 200 popular favorites of the 40s and 50s.
- This trait made him a popular favorite among race fans the world over.
- Those early buildings are still popular favorites today.
- "At the exhibition where the various entries were displayed, the 11th prize-winner was clearly the popular favorite."
- Both the daily and the Sunday strips were popular favorites for decades.
- The program won several Emmy Awards and was a popular favorite for seven seasons.
- A mush of music comes from them: the current popular favorite.
- Dallas is the popular favorite in this title game, but Lloyd can be the equalizer.
- Following her film work, Gaynor remained a popular favorite.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.