"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Some of the dresses are in tune with an '80s revival popular on the runways in the last year.
- A significant factor in the popular revival of hydrotherapy was that it could be practised relatively cheaply at home.
- However, not all therapists limited their practice of hydrotherapy to cold water, even during the height of this popular revival.
- After the mid-1970s, however, the work was mostly forgotten, until a popular revival by Glimmerglass Opera in 2004.
- When the marathon swim began in 1982 (a revival of an event popular in the 1920s), it had only 12 swimmers.
- Its success in politics led to a popular revival.
- Beginning in the 1970s, however, the film enjoyed a popular revival and critical reassessment.
- However, the therapeutic use of water precedes this popular revival.
- The last 20 years have seen a popular revival of interest in the historic verse controversies and the textual debate.
- Manne died somewhat before the popular revival of interest in jazz had gained momentum.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.