"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Deák Ferenc tér is a popular gathering for young people.
- Moskal is also one of characters of popular gathering in Ukraine Vertep.
- Hazlitt also notes that there was more to Tooke's popular gatherings than verbal repartee.
- These popular gatherings were sometimes held at hotels.
- It has also been the site of popular gatherings, including last year's festival and a series of free outdoor films on Friday nights.
- Still, one publishing tradition remains strong: the more popular gatherings take place in locations that are as attractive to travel agents as literary ones.
- This popular weekly gathering was attended by hippies from all over the San Francisco Bay Area during the years 1969 and 1970.
- The meet is a popular gathering for many elite throwers.
- The church has been credited with playing an active role in the popular gatherings that eventually led to the Orange Revolution.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.