"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Stunning food and fascinating stories told by the popular culinary duo.
- She and her ex-husband, Mangal, were a popular musical duo who dominated Afghan music scene during the 1970s and early 1990s.
- Even after all this, they were the most popular underground duo, with sold-out concerts in dance halls and such.
- Osborn is also known for his discovery and encouragement of the popular brother-and-sister duo, The Carpenters.
- Chalie Boy & Tite became a popular duo.
- It is probably one of the most popular duos that the world has ever known.
- For the next twelve years, Guy & Ralna was one of the most popular duos on the show.
- By 1986, George Michael had spent five years as lead singer of the popular duo Wham!
- They formed a popular duo and Karezi's repertoire shifted to more sophisticated and intellectual plays.
- Collins and Harlan were probably the most famous and popular male duo on early records.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.