"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The entire soundtrack (including popular duets and the opening orchestral theme) can be found on the "Barbie Sings!
- "In fact, there was a popular duet last year in which the female vocalist sang the lower part, and the male sang the higher part."
- It is a popular duet as the lyrics as conversation with interjections by the "wolf" cause some interaction between the vocalists.
- It was the first of Sinatra and Hazlewood's string of popular duets.
- In the 1960s, she was a popular duet and solo recording artist, working with country stars George Jones and Faron Young.
- "Away with Melancholy" was a popular duet first published in London in the early 1790s, and reprinted in America from 1797 on.
- In 1906 he waxed the first of his popular duets with Ada Jones.
- They also recorded the popular duet "O Maria!"
- He and Manolis Kartsonakis were one of the most popular musical duets during the 1950s in Chania.
- Later he became part of KariZma, which went on to become one of the most popular Bulgarian duets.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.