"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Pink describes the song as a "celebration for people who feel left out from the popular crowd."
- To fit in better with the popular crowd he pretended to be having trouble reading.
- Once Peter's loyal, sweet best friend, she stops hanging out with him in middle school for the popular crowd.
- According to Pink, the song is dedicated to those who "felt they were not a part of the popular crowd".
- It will be like your high school reunion, except the popular crowd probably won't make fools of themselves this time.
- Gold is getting popular again, and not just with the Armageddon-is-around-the-corner crowd.
- Dorothy is a part of the popular crowd at school and wants to live the wealthy lifestyle despite her background.
- And even if the kid wasn't part of the popular crowd, the copy center would no longer be a comfortable place.
- Even so I mostly hang around with the popular crowd.
- She starts to make friends in the popular crowd as they get a chance to know her.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.