"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It later turned out that the two became such a popular couple that they had to start turning down dinner invitations.
- Trying to work their way into the good graces of a popular local couple, they are given the town's full Yankee treatment.
- The popular young couple seemed destined to become powerful figures in Washington.
- The most popular couple who was not eliminated would have won the 'Best in Series'.
- The two became one of the soaps most popular couples.
- Due to the previous events in the day, the vote was for the most popular couple to win a treat.
- Various protests and campaigns were organized to protest the decision to cut the popular couple.
- Even though he tries to take it back, their relationship progresses and they soon become one of the most popular couples on the base.
- They became a popular couple in their circles.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.