"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- These Curia were the basic units of division in the two popular assemblies.
- Exercising this sovereign power was the purpose of the popular assemblies.
- In this period, Vladikas came from different families and were elected by popular assemblies.
- These activities were often handled by a form of direct democracy, based on a popular assembly.
- The popular assembly could not select a candidate for the kingship.
- In the south and west, large popular assemblies and mass demonstrations took place.
- Building contracts were advertised after a popular or elected assembly had passed the relevant motion.
- Also in its legislative capacity, the popular assembly offered little scope for democratic action.
- I have to chair a popular assembly in the square outside.
- Its government was in the hands of five archons, a senate, a popular assembly and a registrar.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.